PDA

View Full Version : Humm.. Maps please?

Inforiel
07-14-2010, 05:00 PM
I just got the steam special version of Disciples 3 and can't help but be perplexed when no map selections at all show up under 'hot seat' and I can only pick the tutorial if I press 'single'.

Have I missed out on some kind of issue or notice.. or has something gone awry?

Valkadesh
07-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Are all these posts regarding the game coming from Euro steam users? Game is still on a 3 day delay on the US Steam as far as I'm aware. They've even gone so far as to adjust the release date from the 13th to the 16th on the page :mad:

Inforiel
07-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Yupp, I'm a Euro user, but that ain't what this thread is about. But I'll presume it's something to be fixed in time, as everything with Steam is, just wait until you beard matches Gandals and the saviour shall come by you looking in the mirror!

Oh, wait, no, that just means ya fix it yourself somehow... And Steam profits. Answers to the map-issue is duely appreciated, ignore rest of rant.

ThunderCrashed
07-15-2010, 11:40 AM
just bought it as well over steam, since i prefer that way not installing via discs n so on.. I have same problem as you, no maps at all in single or hotseat, not even the 3 "exclusive steam only" maps.. just nothing there.. wonder what went wrong

jake_farrell
07-15-2010, 01:15 PM
in the german disciples 3 forum from kalypso , they already said that steam is working on it to made the maps accessible

let us hope , that this is not a long time :D

ThunderCrashed
07-15-2010, 02:29 PM
cheers atleast they are aware of it :)

slay_mithos
07-16-2010, 08:07 AM
That's so great, you buy a game with 3 exclusive maps, and you get a version where you can only play the missions, with bugs like the hero disappearing in the middle of a mission^^

I guess that the fact that they now put it as non available for now (I played it yesterday) means that they are aware of the problem and trying to fix it.

kiddo31
07-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Was surprised with the lack of the maps as promised by Steam.

Well, at least they're aware of the problem

jake_farrell
07-16-2010, 01:37 PM
it seems that it is partially fixed.. (i think so)

in single player i have now 1 map + prolog/tutorial
and in hotseat i have 8 maps..

banished_one
08-02-2010, 01:26 AM
hmm how many maps are there ?

ok found it, there are 11 maps right now, we have all of them in steam version but the 11th map isn't working. Apparently it can be fixed by moving a couple of files and using auto translate on them from russian to english but i didn't bother with it.