PDA

View Full Version : New HD remakes?

FuuKuy
07-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Do you think LucasArts is on the way to making new HD remakes of their classic adventures?

- Full Throttle
- The DIg
- The Day of the Tentacle
- Sam & Max
- Indina Jones adeventures

I'm sure it would be all succeed. What do you think?

deltawing
07-22-2010, 11:01 PM
If they're smart they will.

Menacia
09-14-2010, 02:20 AM
great idea. I'd really love to see Indy HD remakes. Those two adventures were simply awesome. The Last Crusade being probably one of the best movie adaptions of all time and Indy Atlantis being my absolute favorite.
Hope they consider this. Especially since Monkey Island remakes were quite succesful.

serieus1
09-14-2010, 01:50 PM
I'd say the only ones that you'll see with remake would be Indiana Jones and Day of the Tentacle. Because they also shipped on 3.5 floppy disks as well as having a CD-ROM counterpart the teams were forced to stay within the size constraints of disks. Therefore less animations were created and better compressed art too. Full Throttle, Dig, and Sam N Max did not come out on disk (am i wrong for Sam n Max) therefore they animated to their heart's desire and didn't compress the art as much, which offers up some better quality work.

Either way, I'd love to see these with the new technology we have today, but maybe a sequel rather than just a remake.