PDA

View Full Version : What do weapon stats mean?

BigGhostrider07
07-17-2010, 01:32 AM
There's three icons for adjustable weapon stats. First one has bullets, second has arrows, third has plus sign. Anyone know officially what these mean?

Tyc_00n
07-17-2010, 01:41 AM
Damage, Speed & Health.

qedqed
07-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Exactly, just to point out, Speed is your movement speed not the weapon ROF (rate of fire).

trozan1
07-18-2010, 07:12 PM
thx this helped

.\wulfie
07-19-2010, 08:01 AM
For weapons:
> Accuracy
> Speed
> Damage

For armor:
> I guess nothing, since it doesn't change on any armor-type.
> Movement speed
> Protection(HP)

lipsonfire
07-19-2010, 09:30 AM
why the ♥♥♥♥ do 2 posts say different damn things, which one is right? if any are right? So much customization, but absolutely NO pointers as to what most of it does. When you unlock something it should mark in what category you unlocked something for, instead, each time we level up we have to check every last thing for whatever loadout we were using. A notification that you unlocked something in-game is useless when you're busy trying to to get spawn trapped. *sigh* /rant

Mac_Trekkie
07-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Actually, I think that for weapons, the Bullets mean damage, the arrows mean either rate of fire or run speed, I think rate of fire, and the shield means armor penetration. Because changing that value doesnt change your health at all!

Now that I look at it more, the arrows mean weapon lightness aka running speed.

Gachl_
07-20-2010, 01:14 AM
the best i could find is as follows(this is not my quote, it was taken from a blacklight forum, address= http://forums.ignitionusa.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23.

"It's all really simple.

The higher level unlocks give your weapon higher accuracy but at the cost of sprint time/sprint recharge/HRV recharge/stuff like that.

Top bar: Accuracy, not damage, damage stays consistant
Middle bar: Speed, mobility
Lower bar: Survivability, health

EDIT: The Devs ARE working on releasing a FAQ."
this.

.\wulfie
07-20-2010, 07:16 AM
Actually, I think that for weapons, the Bullets mean damage, the arrows mean either rate of fire or run speed, I think rate of fire, and the shield means armor penetration. Because changing that value doesnt change your health at all!

Now that I look at it more, the arrows mean weapon lightness aka running speed.

if you use the second armor, it will have VERY little less on the shield part.. and when using the second armor in your loadout, your hp will be 172 instead of 175, but you run(also a very little) faster...

check my first post on this thread.. it will explain the correct changes.

Riscyrich
07-26-2010, 08:44 AM
This is an extract from the Official FAQ (hope it helps - a manual is on its way, apparently...) :

6) What do the three stat icons in the loadouts represent?
These stat icons represent Lethality (the bullets symbol), Mobility (the >>> symbol), and Survivability (the shield symbol). These stats are based on and affect a number of different factors including: maximum health, print speed, damage, accuracy, weapon spread, weapon kick, HRV time, weapon
switch speed, weapon reload speed and more.

Official PDF is here at the Ignition forums:
http://forums.ignitionusa.net/showthread.php?t=2846