PDA

View Full Version : Operation Arrowhead - ACE

Killswitch88
07-17-2010, 08:03 AM
So ace is coming out, 1.5beta for now, but I have a problem with my steam version of arrowhead (Arma2 is retail CD) This is a question for any of you that played with ace in Arma2 using YomaTools addonsync. I use Kellys Heroes auto config server (the one for ace for OA) When I go to download the addons, it tells me to set the correct path to arma2 folder. I do this in the steamapps/common/operation arrowhead[and so on] folder and it doesnt work. I set it to the retail Arma2 folder in program files, still doesnt work. This process worked perfect several weeks ago in Arma2 and I loved how easy Yoma is compared to sux-updater, please help.

Question: How do we install Yoma mods on steam apps?

DeathBirdsFly
07-17-2010, 09:15 AM
I've been using AddonSync with the steam version of OA successfully. On the "Download addons" tab for the OA Kellys Heroes server; what folder path is in the "Download to" edit-box? Mine says "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead". Also, trying running AddonSync with the "Run as Administrator" option - might be some unusual access-rights issue with creating files/folders in that area.

Killswitch88
07-17-2010, 04:15 PM
I downloaded the update to beta 1.0.63.0 and it works, no longer giving me the message to find folder. I have it going here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead
This is where steam installed OA to, I'm on windows 7 pro x64 too so the destination to Program Files (x86) may have thrown it off being that Arma2 installs to program files without x86. Thank you for the help though!