PDA

View Full Version : My game broke

skacikplz
07-17-2010, 01:53 PM
I don't really know whats going on

but i'm not getting any pins or stars
also my c4 seems to be unresponsive sometimes (i throw it, tap the button and nothing happens, but when i shoot it it explodes)

also stats tracking seems to be screwed:
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/101082600-4.jpg
if i had 20/5 then propably i must had at least one 6/8 killstreak pin

any ideas?

FstyMcBeefpunch
07-17-2010, 02:18 PM
I dunno man, I can't read anything in that screenshot, but my guess is that it's either not a ranked server or the server is just fubar.

As far as the c4, I know some people have been having that issue but I have no idea whats up with it.

senior pino
07-17-2010, 02:27 PM
non ranked server plus if you kill 4 enemies and then die and do that 5 times you end up with 20-5 without a 6 or 8 killstreak...

skacikplz
07-17-2010, 02:30 PM
non ranked server plus if you kill 4 enemies and then die and do that 5 times you end up with 20-5 without a 6 or 8 killstreak...

well i think i had that killstreak of eight...
however if this is result of playing on ranked server then my first problem is solved

however about that c4...

-=DevilDog=-
07-17-2010, 02:39 PM
If it's nonranked, the server could've also been modded. Who knows what's out there. Mifght wanna try it again and see if it does it on a ranked 1st. If not then verify game cacche. Other than that I could only guess that some callbacks are dodgy. This is quite unsuaul though. I'd try a ranked server 1st before messing with anything.

skacikplz
07-17-2010, 02:52 PM
then verify game cache
my copy is retail one.

senior pino
07-17-2010, 03:50 PM
the C4 thing happens from time to time it's a known bug

-=DevilDog=-
07-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Try a game on a ranked. Since you have the disk, I'd almost say reinstall, but don;t do anything rash as you could go to alot of trouble for nothing. Your profiles would havr to be setup again, INI, tweaks and all that crap. Please don't do that. i really think it was a glitch with that server. For all i know there could be somebody out there with a modded server with the detonator turned off. I'm hesitant to play on non-ranked servers. I have my own, but I also play on others. Sometimes I do play on non-ranked because there are a couple I know I can trust, but i would be careful because they are not under the EULA, and that means your on your own pretty much.

Another possibility could be Malware/Virus? I'm not suggesting you are a n00b...I know you are not. We've posted back and forth here a few times, but it is possible.

skacikplz
07-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Try a game on a ranked. Since you have the disk, I'd almost say reinstall, but don;t do anything rash as you could go to alot of trouble for nothing. Your profiles would havr to be setup again, INI, tweaks and all that crap. Please don't do that. i really think it was a glitch with that server. For all i know there could be somebody out there with a modded server with the detonator turned off. I'm hesitant to play on non-ranked servers. I have my own, but I also play on others. Sometimes I do play on non-ranked because there are a couple I know I can trust, but i would be careful because they are not under the EULA, and that means your on your own pretty much.

Another possibility could be Malware/Virus? I'm not suggesting you are a n00b...I know you are not. We've posted back and forth here a few times, but it is possible.

nah i'll stick to the unranked server version and c4 bug being common

anyways thanks for help

still everytime i plant c4 on a tank and my $10 RC-Car Pilot doesn't detonate it i die a little inside

FstyMcBeefpunch
07-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Wait, you want pins and stars and are concerned about broken stat tracking, but you don't want to play in ranked servers? O...k.....