PDA

View Full Version : Would you like a new Strong Bad season?

Maikel Steneker
07-18-2010, 01:21 PM
This board is completely dead... Time for some discussion about a sequel. Would you like a second Strong Bad season? Would you buy it? What would you like the story to be about?

Personally, I'd love a new season. I really like the Sam & Max series, but for me Strong Bad was even better. The story is a bit silly, but the humour is really great and the gameplay itself was more fun to me.

I'd certainly be interested in buying a new season, but not necessarily at full price. About 20 euros for 5 episodes seems fair, but I don't want to pay much more. Also, it would be nice if Steam features like Steam Cloud and Achievements were supported. I'd certainly be more interested then, especially if their patched into old games as well.

super_samus56
07-23-2010, 04:34 PM
I'd love another season. But sadly Season 1 didn't sell very well. It's not really TellTale's fault though. Homestar Runner just isn't as popular as it once was and is even today fairly obscure. Maybe they can give a Season 2 for the die hard fans and maybe cut back the budget so they could at least make a small profit off of it.

in.meinem.turm.
07-24-2010, 12:41 AM
I have actually no idea how well this season sold but it made me a long time custumer and fan of homestarrunner.com
Without those game and a certain gaming TV-station here in germany (that no longer exists) I would have never even heard of those cartoons or the games. And this was my personal game of the year of 2008.

pth
08-22-2010, 04:54 PM
I really hope there is a season 2. The first season is hilarious, they did a really good job with this game.

Grey Acumen
09-01-2010, 04:47 PM
I'd love a second season, but I'd like that to wait until after they can provide a little support for their first season. I still haven't found anyone with answers for getting the thing to start properly.

Belgian_Waffles
10-01-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm pretty sure the Homestarunner site is dead, I think before we get a season two they need the series itself to make a comeback.

Shenzi
10-02-2010, 10:04 AM
no, not for me

Tanooki Mike
11-29-2010, 03:28 PM
I would love that, especially after the fantastic success Telltale has had with The Devil's Playhouse.

Even if it only had two or three games in it, I would love a Season 2 regardless.

Craig1337
12-20-2010, 03:46 PM
If a second series were to be made, it would be a first day purchase for me.

Pootisburger
12-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Defently.

"SIGN ME UP FOR SOCCER CLASS DEBRA"

LinkMaster10
12-29-2010, 10:02 PM
they better make another season or I'll.... I'll..... uh, kick something. maybe even kick it more than once.

Uh... yeah. they should make another season.

Tanooki Mike
01-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Yes I do, but Telltale's got a tight budget and schedule as is, what with Back to the Future, and Jurassic Park. =/

spyrochaete
03-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Apparently Telltale and the Homestar Runner guys got into a huge disagreement so it is extremely unlikely the two companies will ever work together again.

omniux
06-05-2012, 08:54 AM
If it somehow did come out, I'd buy it.