PDA

View Full Version : Let's thank the developers

1Crazyman1
07-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Since they were willing to revive this and "port" it to the Source engine in the first place!

Thanks for that.

E-104 Epsilon
07-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Why thank them over a forum they prolly wont even see? Find out their emails and thank them personally.

Fieldmarshall3
07-19-2010, 09:44 AM
Why thank them over a forum they prolly wont even see? Find out their emails and thank them personally.

Its almost like those people commenting on MJs videos on YouTube a while back after he died.
"We love you MJ, you Will be in our hearts etc." and I'm thinking; "He cant read your comment..."

But honestly though.
I have seen a few posts on this forum with the Valve/Game-Dev tag.

So thanks for the game.
A toast to those who would games out of passion for the game.
Not just for raking on cash, milking a franchise till the last drop of blood is exhumed from its tired broken carcass.
And if Blizzard gets offended by that comment then so be it.

So if you helped make this game you should feel proud.
Stop for a moment and think "yeah, I'm pretty awesome. I'm something else alright"
*toasts irl and presses Submit Reply*

Rumina
07-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Devs browse the forums all the time. There has been countless Valve posts over the last couple days. Since the title says it all I have little doubt they'll miss it, especially if this thread stays active.

Anyways, thanks guys, I didn't think I would be seeing any Source games coming out this year but here we are to my surprise. Only a few more hours till launch!

1Crazyman1
07-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Its almost like those people commenting on MJs videos on YouTube a while back after he died.
"We love you MJ, you Will be in our hearts etc." and I'm thinking; "He cant read your comment..."

But honestly though.
I have seen a few posts on this forum with the Valve/Game-Dev tag.

So thanks for the game.
A toast to those who would games out of passion for the game.
Not just for raking on cash, milking a franchise till the last drop of blood is exhumed from its tired broken carcass.
And if Blizzard gets offended by that comment then so be it.

So if you helped make this game you should feel proud.
Stop for a moment and think "yeah, I'm pretty awesome. I'm something else alright"
*toasts irl and presses Submit Reply*
Here here!

And a shameless bump FOR THE DEVELOPERS