PDA

View Full Version : Well the PR tactic is certainly working

NoxNoctum
07-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Look how ♥♥♥♥ign active this forum is lol. I refresh and refresh again 5 seconds later and there;'s like 5 new threads and 40 new posts.

I bet Valve make mucho bucko off this free game. I hope they do so they can keep making great games too!

Boomshizzle
07-19-2010, 12:51 PM
make mucho bucko off this free game You're an oxymoron.

Ancient Power
07-19-2010, 12:55 PM
You're an oxymoron.

You're an even bigger moron if you think that they don't earn anything from this.

The entire point of Alien Swarm was to get more people on Steam. More people on Steam = More money for Valve when the new users buy games.

ArfyBarfy
07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
You're an even bigger moron if you think that they don't earn anything from this.

The entire point of Alien Swarm was to get more people on Steam. More people on Steam = More money for Valve when the new users buy games.

I'm your perfect example...

Furious Dre
07-19-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm your perfect example...

Haha, welcome to Steam :) Get TF2 :)

Luzst01
07-19-2010, 12:59 PM

This

10ofthis

Rumina
07-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Most game releases are like this, especially when we're talking Valve titles or highly anticipated ones. Things turn to chaos when there's a couple hour delay, and there almost always is :(

Boomshizzle
07-19-2010, 01:09 PM
If you don't know anything about pc games or gaming why would you randomly pick up Alien Swarm and suddenly explore all these other games which already sell themselves? RIDDLE ME THIS

Worira
07-19-2010, 01:10 PM
If you don't know anything about pc games or gaming why would you randomly pick up Alien Swarm and suddenly explore all these other games which already sell themselves? RIDDLE ME THIS

How can you keep breathing through your mouth when it's so full of drool?

Boomshizzle
07-19-2010, 01:13 PM
How can you keep breathing through your mouth when it's so full of drool?

Swallow. Yummy.