PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Robot with Arm attatchment cant pick anything up.

Sm64expert
07-19-2010, 01:52 PM
I think its kind of annoying. I tried picking up a coupler with it, nothing. Power cable? Nothing. Tool kit? Nothing. I dont even know if it can pick up individual tools or not. Is this just for the time being until it gets made a proper feature?

tb87670
07-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Arm-bot can pick up single tools and the replacement chips for life support systems. If you look at the chips they got special handles just for the arm-bot.

Sm64expert
07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Arm-bot can pick up single tools and the replacement chips for life support systems. If you look at the chips they got special handles just for the arm-bot.
Ive only ever got up to the coupler and power cable repairs before checking chips and stuff. No wonder I didnt know :/
Still daft how Couplers are under "Light Equipment", yet a robot cant pick it up.

spiritplumber
07-20-2010, 10:08 PM
If you look at it it's more a matter of the handle being too high on the coupler for the 'bot to grab. Look at what sort of a mess it was for a comparable robot to bring back a can of pringles from the grocery store!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFA0mqrJNQY&feature=player_embedded