PDA

View Full Version : After the Credits, Ending Sploilers.

mst3kforever
07-21-2010, 04:29 AM
Ahhh, true homicidal love between a demonic cake woman and an anthropomorphic and kind hearted Cockroach has never been so... problematic.

Seriously, that ending was nearly tear jerking, killing her boyfriend in a hypnotically clumsy state and then awakening to cruel reality in an dark and enormous camber filled only with ripening cloned spawn of dog like detective staring out at her from cold, steely, incubation chambers...

...Sure hope Sal had a good set of wings under that coat of his.

RayeGunn
07-21-2010, 07:11 AM
...Sure hope Sal had a good set of wings under that coat of his.

Didn't sound like it from that looooooooong scream as he fell... though it would be a shame if he really was gone, cus I liked Sal

in.meinem.turm.
07-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Didn't sound like it from that looooooooong scream as he fell... though it would be a shame if he really was gone, cus I liked Sal

his chitin-case should make him survive the fall easily.

dorko4u
07-21-2010, 05:48 PM
He's a cockroach. They don't die so easily.

Duffren
07-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Don't worry. Sal is a tough guy, and a cockroach besides, there's no way that fall could have killed him.
No, I'm sure he'll just stay at the bottom of that unnecessarily deep pit until he starves.

Brett Dunbar
08-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Cockroaches have wings and all but a handful of the 4,500 or so species can fly.

Frosty The Pyro
08-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Don't worry. Sal is a tough guy, and a cockroach besides, there's no way that fall could have killed him.
No, I'm sure he'll just stay at the bottom of that unnecessarily deep pit until he starves.

Actualy the reason cockroaches can survives such drops is because they are tiney. Probly as a part of the squared cubed law. A human sized cockroach would take human sized damage from a fall, killing him nigh instantly. Of course insects dont have circulatory sytems in the same way we do and thuse mearly by beint the size he is, Sal would sufficate. This means we are obviously working with cartoon physics, so not only is it posible for him to survive any distance fall, but he could also grab a wall halfway down with his super strong pincers without worrying about ripping his arms off.

In other words Sal's future wellbeing is entirely up to the whimsy of the writers, and physics, logic, or common decency will have no impact whatsoever.