PDA

View Full Version : Infested Office

reblis
07-21-2010, 12:53 PM
This is a short campaign that I created (still working on the additional maps) that I wanted to share and get some feedback for.

http://infestedoffice.tumblr.com/

The link to the download is on that page, please let me know what you think. Keep in mind it is still in alpha stage and has a lot of work to do. Thanks!

flashmozzg
07-21-2010, 01:09 PM
post some screenshots.

YoungScripter
07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Argh, my eyes! Horriffic page design there. :p

Zakanater
07-21-2010, 01:18 PM
It says i have the Add-On installed and everything, but its not on my map select list.

B!0HaZard
07-21-2010, 01:21 PM
It says i have the Add-On installed and everything, but its not on my map select list.

Did you restart the game?

Zakanater
07-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Did you restart the game?

Twice, as I was downloading other maps.
They are in the same format and everything as this, and they show up. But this still isn't in my list.

Failwin
07-21-2010, 01:29 PM
It's made in tilegen... no comment.

santyloco
07-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Its a nice map, lots of enemies, a few texture are missing, but i like the idea, i cant wait to see what else you got

InuTracy
07-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Post some screenshots please, there is absolutely no reason not to have screenshots.

zektiv
07-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Can't seem to get this working on multiplayer. I'm able to run it from the main menu via map office_level_1 but in a multiplayer lobby this drops players with the map. It also will not transition to the correct map. Even though you have it as a .vpk it doesn't show up in the campaigns bit, it'd be quite nice if you could fix this. It might help fixing the multiplayer bit as well.

I'm fairly sure you know, but there are lots of walls/bits missing. Kinda sucks falling outta those when you don't realize. Lots of the wall joints are the black spaces as well. I've only played a bit into it myself, but it seems interesting so far.

Finally, anyway to fix the minimap?

johncraven
07-21-2010, 02:37 PM
use changelevel not map

johncraven
07-21-2010, 02:53 PM
there is a conflict between this map and Tindenburg survival.

If both add-ons are enabled, only Tinderburg survival campaign will display. Tindenburg survival needs to be disabled for this campaign to show up.

zektiv
07-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Beat it with four players on normal, here are some things that need working on.

The objective to kill 100 drones is slightly flawed. When you activate the final console, it says you need to kill 200 drones. However, you only need to kill 100 based on the actual objective in the list. We were able to get 91 drone kills before entering the final room, I'd say adjust the 100 to be higher, not necessarily 200.

The objective 'Escape' is spelled wrong.

When the final door is opening, you can get under it faster by rolling. Not sure if this is intended or not, but it makes it fairly easy.

The objective download data does not exist. Once you get into the escape area passed the slow moving door, the objective just auto completes.

Overall, it was fun to play for a first level. Looking forward to the rest of the campaign. Looking forward to the rest.