PDA

View Full Version : Solo game?

Skaery
07-23-2010, 05:32 AM
Is it possible to solo this MMO (or at least big part of it), or does it require you to group up with others?

JfpOne23
07-23-2010, 07:14 AM
You can solo fine from what I see so far -- especially if you only want to be a crafter/merchant. And it's got a fairly amazing crafting system going. Some items/missions though you will probably want to find a group for, or just purchase/skip if you don't want to group. Just make sure you do the "Extended Tutorial" for some good starting items like Skill Books and an "old nag" horse which you will be VERY glad you have early in the game. Send me a PM here in Steam if you want to join me in game for some basics.

Kensington
07-25-2010, 10:58 AM
You'll be able to do alot solo. But theres a big chunk of group missions and pvp that you'll need a group/clan to team with if you don't want to miss out.

Skaery
07-26-2010, 04:51 AM
Cool, thanks for the answers.

jeffreydean1
07-26-2010, 11:16 AM
This is the second most solo friendly MMO I've ever played, second only to Atlantica Online (where you get a main and 8 mercenaries at all times)

Skaery
07-27-2010, 07:22 PM
This is the second most solo friendly MMO I've ever played, second only to Atlantica Online (where you get a main and 8 mercenaries at all times)

Champions Online is very solo friendly too. You only need to team up for team-5 missions, everything else can be soloed.

Pvthudson01
07-29-2010, 08:21 AM
If you want to solo play Fallout 3

Skaery
07-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Well, thanks for the stupid answer...

Zyat
07-29-2010, 06:31 PM

Some people like the option of soloing when they want and being able to group when they want. Try and get a group going in Fallout 3. :p

jeffreydean1
08-01-2010, 06:19 PM

This game is nothing like Fallout 3. Many people play MMOs because they want an RPG that gets updated alot and the OPTION of grouping. Not everyone plays MMOs to be forced to group for everything.

Fallenlords6
08-02-2010, 09:58 AM
You can solo this game from what I have seen, there may be the odd boss that is too much to take down on your own. But generally if you are a few levels above the requirement for the mission you can take on group stuff.

But it is worth mentioning I was struggling trying to solo one bunker. Joined a group of two other people and blitzed it quite quickly. So really for economy of time/ease if a group is available it makes sense to join. Though most times I don't actively seek a group, I just head off to the mission and find others already there or around and about.