PDA

View Full Version : Designer's Cut?

Tomf12
07-23-2010, 07:30 AM
On Impulse there is a free addon for this called The Designers Cut, Which has "a vast amount of enhancements for improved gameplay, including new port views, the ability to fight on land in island battles, the introduction of multiplayer modes "Beehive" and "Breakthrough", history graphs to help track long term progress, and many more new features to make East India Company a deeper experience than ever before".

Does the steam version have this already installed or would I miss out if I buy it via steam?

MalReynolds
07-24-2010, 10:01 AM
If you buy the Collection, then it is already in it. During this sale, if you want the game, then that is probably the way to go...

NEW YORK – April 30th 2010 – Paradox Interactive have today announced that East India Company Collection, the naval war strategy series developed by Finland based Nitro Games Ltd, is now available for both digital download at all major digital download portals and in a boxed retail version for a suggested retail price of €29.99/$29,99. East India Company Collection comprises of East India Company (the Director’s Cut version), along with the expansions Pirate Bay, Privateer and Battle of Trafalgar.

Tomf12
07-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks, Now I just have to scrounge up the cash :D