PDA

View Full Version : game crashing without any messages

vempajor
07-23-2010, 01:51 PM
This game is crashing to desktop after some minutes of playing. -> Thanks, I don't want it.

Dekadence
07-23-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm having a problem like this as well, only I don't get a few minutes in. I start up the game, it shows up in windowed mode, then after 2 seconds it closes with no message. Any advice?

Froshbyte
07-23-2010, 05:45 PM
i have a crashing prob to i get to the servers screen the mouse lags and bam crash to desktop.

vempajor
07-24-2010, 11:20 AM
I feel this free weekend like a late beta testing period of the game.

vempajor
07-25-2010, 04:42 AM
Also if I want to set the key Y I have to set the key Z (and if I want key Z I need use key Y). :D

I rather not mentioning the server browser...

+ where the hell can I set the sniper zoom remain zoomed when I clicked the 2nd mb?

+ why is the sensitivity so high? (I know it can be set, mine is at the 1st, so lowest but still not so good.)

+ the sensitivity of zoomed sniper is... ah nm, this is the worst game what I played for a long time ago. I cannot believe someone would buy this.

Mr. Sticks420
07-25-2010, 08:26 AM
This won't work at all. Whenever I try to start a match, whether it's practice, or an online match, it goes to loading, then just shuts off to the desktop. No error, no explanation, nothing. My buddy showed me this game, so I've been thinking about buying it, but I can't even play it on this free weekend because all it does is what is previously stated. Is there any solution to this at all?