PDA

View Full Version : Help: Stuck on Mission 3 - Pathfinder

tracerbullet101
07-23-2010, 04:36 PM
I did a little snooping around the forums and net and turned up with nothing. Really sorry if this is a re-post.

Anyways - I'm at the very end of the Pathfinder mission, and have been instructed to use the UAV to scout the possible positions of the captured air crew, but for the life of me I can't find where to command the UAV from.

Any suggestions?

Much apprciated!

$p1n3$h@k3r
08-12-2010, 04:31 AM
Get out of your tank and walk up to one of the other vehicles in your convoy, then you will see the UAV option in your middle mouse menu. Then you have to fly the UAV over the three possible places to confirm where they took the crew.

stevenxowens792
08-19-2010, 08:52 AM
Pathfinder Question - I am on the same mission in the campaign. <spoiler alert> - I cleared the village and the active mission says to GUARD THE CONVOY>. So I sit and do that and nothing happens. IF I try to order the convoy or my men to the crash airsite it says you are straying to far from the convoy. What am I doing wrong here please? I did clear out some other men from around the surrounding hills. I am close, less than 2200m from the crash site I believe.

Best Wishes, StevenX

stevenxowens792
08-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Bump.. please help! Thanks!

$p1n3$h@k3r
08-21-2010, 06:10 AM
You have to keep them close. The AI aren't the smartest. One has probably strayed. Check your map, sometimes you have to literally go back and get him back into formation by getting close and leading him out of the place he may be stuck.

The mistake I made was not doing bootcamp first. Do all of bootcamp first and then ordering the AI around is alot easier.