PDA

View Full Version : Break on Pressure

mr.ioes
07-25-2010, 11:21 AM
When using prop_dynamics there is a flag called "break on pressure". it works when the player steps onto the prop, but is it triggerable by other stuff? prop_physics barrel didn't work nor other stuff i tried ...

in generall, many flags aren't described in hammer help nor on valve's wiki, is there maybe a community based wiki/documentation?

addendum: the flag "????" @ func_water_analog looks really final :)

Tidenburg
07-25-2010, 11:58 AM
It's annoying but mostly their function is self-explanatory. It also wouldn't require much time to test out the break on pressure for yourself.

mr.ioes
07-25-2010, 12:01 PM
It's annoying but mostly their function is self-explanatory. It also wouldn't require much time to test out the break on pressure for yourself.

i tested it a bit and it doesn't seem to react to weight falling on it or explosions, so really only the player triggers it. well a short description can save so much time :)

@ documentation: for example i am atm taking a peak into particles and there is ♥♥♥♥ out there to learn from ... there is way too much to try&error if you arent enthusiastic^9001.

TrojanMonkey
07-25-2010, 12:42 PM
@ documentation: for example i am atm taking a peak into particles and there is ♥♥♥♥ out there to learn from ... there is way too much to try&error if you arent enthusiastic^9001.

What do you mean by that? If you extract the partciles by using GCFscape from the pak01_dir.vpk file, you can browse the particles using the entity info_particle_system, I see no trial 'n error here.

mr.ioes
07-25-2010, 01:04 PM
What do you mean by that? If you extract the partciles by using GCFscape from the pak01_dir.vpk file, you can browse the particles using the entity info_particle_system, I see no trial 'n error here.

i have to say: thanks a lot!