PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Clot gum under my shoes.

Snazy
07-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Title says it all but to be more detailed i can't walk with out getting stuck. Now this might seem like a problem of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "Derp don't run into walls!" but its something more then that. Normally when i'm walking it goes smooth but occasionally i get stuck in place, i can't move and the screen shakes. At first i though it was lag but when i'm stuck Scrakes can still rip me open and my teammates can move freely, hell i can even throw money when i'm stuck and i won't see a sign of lag. Does anyone else have this problem or does anyone know about it?

tl;dr: When i walk i get stuck but i know its not lag.

Note: Even on a smooth surface with no clutter around i get stuck.

Syncourt
07-26-2010, 01:10 AM
Only thing I've seen that would make people get stuck is clots grabbing them. If that's not your issue then I have no idea, never heard of it or seen it happen before.

Lobo5000
07-26-2010, 02:02 AM
try
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1303695

mandellorian
07-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Have suffered this upon occasion usually fairly close to walls though it also happens when suffering a pat hit that knocks me into a wall (or in west london near the church/bridge through the wall) i get stuck into the wall all the time but only on west london and manor never had it happen on any other offical map.