PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the plauge

Wild_Dog_01
07-28-2010, 02:32 PM
I was wondering if anybody has found a solution to a problem that I have encountered in the game. Though I think the issue of illnes is realistic, the problem that I have run into is that the Plauge becomes uncontrollable. I had in one game two hospitals with unlimited raw materials to make pain medication, thanks to a farm that I owned, and even with only one worker attending to the sick and one gathering swamproots while having the rest work on pain medication, I still cannot produce enough to cure the continually rising amount of plauge infected people. It got to the point where over 200 people had the plauge in a city and continued to rise.
Also, sometimes when I have pain medication in stock, my workers would not treat people, including my own dynasty. They would get examined by the worker, but then they were ignored and left to die. Does anybody know how to solve either of these two issues?

Thanks

ThomJWD
07-29-2010, 02:18 AM
Let's try to collect all possible issues in the Official bug thread (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1383249). Thank you