PDA

View Full Version : Update?

Pandgames org
08-02-2010, 01:25 PM
So Steam wants to update nation red but I think that this is a downgrade from the beta. Is it a downgrade or an update for that beta? I opened steam from the link without the beta 0629 thing

WaZzUp115
08-02-2010, 01:29 PM
So Steam wants to update nation red but I think that this is a downgrade from the beta. Is it a downgrade or an update for that beta? I opened steam from the link without the beta 0629 thing

If you're not using the steam command it will revert back to pre-beta.

SnowBrigade
08-02-2010, 01:31 PM

Hello Pandgames org,

If you set Steam to start automatically when you start your PC, or if you are starting it from a shortcut to which you didn't add the Beta command line, Steam will downgrade to the last released version.

If you don't want that, you should start Steam yourself from the shortcut to which you added the Beta command line.

For example if you only added the command line to the desktop shortcut, starting Steam from any other shortcut will not load the Beta and will go back to the last version.