PDA

View Full Version : Have patches solved graphical glitches and other issues?

JasonDelaney
08-04-2010, 12:06 PM
tried the demo and it's certainly rough around the edges. And seems to run poorly even on a newer machine. I'm hoping the patched current version may perform and be more fun that the demo.

I'm a sucker for all action RPGs and Gamersgate has it for cheap right now.

Can anyone say if the overall buginess of this game has been toned down?

LurkerLito
08-04-2010, 02:29 PM
I bought the GG version, and it's an older version. The game asked me to patch (before I activated the game) and I said yes, when it did it wanted a CD in the drive. I contacted GG but to ask if they have a version of the latest patch for their version but no one has responded yet. BTW I played it for about 3 hours total after I reinstalled, then it crashed when loading another area and corrupted my save. 3 hours gone. The character is still there, as level 0 instead of 5, all equipment I had still present, like 4billion HP and MP and stuck in one spot unable to move. *sigh*.

WARNING I'd wait for the Steam version if I were you. Sure it's $3.39 but I'd buy it again if steam matches the price. The GG version has Starforce 3 activation limit and I am really upset that I bought it at all. There is no mention of it on this game on the GG site.

Lavish Balls
09-15-2010, 09:39 AM
This game looks bugged to ♥♥♥♥. Have eather of you been able to load the demos. Im wondering if there is something wrong with the demos that the full game fix's. Dosent look like it thou.