PDA

View Full Version : Did I get my expansions?

pakgor
08-06-2010, 10:03 AM
I decided to take advantage of the sale this weekend and picked up the collector's version of GSB. The game rocks, but the pack I picked up was supposed to come with 3 expansions. Now I don't have a ton of expanded games on Steam, but so far, every expansion pack I've picked up has had its own entry in my library, but right now I only have an entry for GSB, and it doesn't indicate that it's the special edition. I poked around the menus a bit last night and couldn't find any indication that I have the expansions. How do I know I got them? Since I'd never played the game before, I don't know what's supposed to be there, and what's expansion.

Korn1699
08-06-2010, 10:21 AM
It should be under "View Downloadable Content" when you right click on the game. Most of the games I have list the add-ons there.

Asdwarrior
08-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Ingame go to Battle. Click on Change Race. If "Swarm", "Order" and "Tribe" are listed there as selectable races; you got them.

DoubleD
08-06-2010, 12:41 PM
It will not be listed as a seperate game.

EnsignBlue
08-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Most games on the Steam platform are switching away from the "seperate listing for expansion" system and instead moving forward to the DLC/Add-On system. All added content for GSB will be located under the "DLC" section of the right-click menu.

pakgor
08-06-2010, 11:07 PM
And there it is. Thanks for the help, everyone!