PDA

View Full Version : Cant Install

Gunzo5
08-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Hey all, i dont know if this is the right place to post this so please tell me if i should post it elsewhere :)

The problem i have is that i cant install the game, i can pla it and it works fine. but there are no folders anywhere on my computer with the game fils in it! So fx. i cant use the bug fix's that are on the main forum becourse of no folder!

Cant anyone please tell me how to install it ?? :( i have tryed many times with deleting it and trying again i have even uninstalled steam and it didnt work either :(

Thank you!

DrHojo123
08-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Hey all, i dont know if this is the right place to post this so please tell me if i should post it elsewhere :)

The problem i have is that i cant install the game, i can pla it and it works fine. but there are no folders anywhere on my computer with the game fils in it! So fx. i cant use the bug fix's that are on the main forum becourse of no folder!

Cant anyone please tell me how to install it ?? :( i have tryed many times with deleting it and trying again i have even uninstalled steam and it didnt work either :(

Thank you!

O_o how can you play it if it wont install the files a located (for me could be the same for you) C:\Programe flies\steam\steamapps\common\The Guild 2 Renaissance (or what ever version your playing)

Gunzo5
08-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Nope its not there nor anywhere else :S really weird that i can play it yea :S

DrHojo123
08-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Nope its not there nor anywhere else :S really weird that i can play it yea :S

whats your OS? if its vista or win 7 your files could be hidden if so go to start - control panel - classic view - folder options - view, then look in the list for hidden files and folders and click show hidden files and folders

RF-Fab
08-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Right click on the shortcut you start the game from and click on "properties". Now look where the target of the shortcut is situated, that's where the whole game folder must be.

Gunzo5
08-06-2010, 01:45 PM
DrHojo123 Nope didnt work :(

RF-Fab i have tryed that i the option is not there :S

Askjosh
08-06-2010, 02:58 PM
where is your steam directory located ?

Gunzo5
08-07-2010, 09:58 AM
where is your steam directory located ?

Its on my F drive, but all my other steam games is in the correct folder its just this game that wont :(