PDA

View Full Version : Not happy...

sommarblond
08-06-2010, 09:21 PM
So I bought the game, and I have never felt such a regret from buying a game before. That I wasted 15 for nothing, isn't what bothers me, but the fact that I gave them my money.

I did watch a review of the game, and I did get a good impression from what I saw. However, I couldn't bother with playing more then few minutes while actually being in the game.

First of all, the interface is terrible, the graphic isn't good, The sound is awful. Truth is, I didn't find anything in this game that is good!

But, these are all personal thoughts. The problem is, I can't find anyone playing! One time, after searching for a game for an hour, the game finally found 5 other players. So the game started, what do I meet? Hackers... :mad:

So basically, I bought a game I can't play because no one else is playing. Leaving the game very much useless. However, sure, I can wait over an hour to find the needed players (hopefully). however, they are most likely hackers since the game doesn't even have protection...

This kind of game shouldn't exist in 2010! It's like they made it just to take your money and laugh at you. No wonder people pirating games, this game is a pure example of that.

This is me, addressing my concern and personal opinion of the game.

Good day.

Jahkillian
08-06-2010, 10:35 PM
So I bought the game, and I have never felt such a regret from buying a game before. That I wasted 15 for nothing, isn't what bothers me, but the fact that I gave them my money.

I did watch a review of the game, and I did get a good impression from what I saw. However, I couldn't bother with playing more then few minutes while actually being in the game.

First of all, the interface is terrible, the graphic isn't good, The sound is awful. Truth is, I didn't find anything in this game that is good!

But, these are all personal thoughts. The problem is, I can't find anyone playing! One time, after searching for a game for an hour, the game finally found 5 other players. So the game started, what do I meet? Hackers... :mad:

So basically, I bought a game I can't play because no one else is playing. Leaving the game very much useless. However, sure, I can wait over an hour to find the needed players (hopefully). however, they are most likely hackers since the game doesn't even have protection...

This kind of game shouldn't exist in 2010! It's like they made it just to take your money and laugh at you. No wonder people pirating games, this game is a pure example of that.

This is me, addressing my concern and personal opinion of the game.

Good day.

Every time I read a post like yours I feel like I'm not warning enough people.

ITS NOT RIGHT!

To many people come to the same experience, then a hand full of people make this game sound like its God Gift to Gaming, and its far from it.
I really wish you came to these forums first before purchasing this game.
I really don't get it. Obviously theres something wrong with this game, because know one is playing it. But every now and then you'll see a post. "Great game, just had a match 6 vs 6" Then I think , WTF? How is this possible?
All I can say is take it as a 15 dollar lesson and warn anybody thats even thinking of buying this game for the PC.

TheTempest
08-07-2010, 03:05 AM
Every time I read a post like yours I feel like I'm not warning enough people.

ITS NOT RIGHT!

To many people come to the same experience, then a hand full of people make this game sound like its God Gift to Gaming, and its far from it.
I really wish you came to these forums first before purchasing this game.
I really don't get it. Obviously theres something wrong with this game, because know one is playing it. But every now and then you'll see a post. "Great game, just had a match 6 vs 6" Then I think , WTF? How is this possible?
All I can say is take it as a 15 dollar lesson and warn anybody thats even thinking of buying this game for the PC.

Nice grammar and spelling.
Haha. :p

Jahkillian
08-07-2010, 06:56 AM

Didn't realize I was being graded on game forum? What ever...

qedqed
08-07-2010, 07:03 AM

Nice content you brought to the forum.

emerald750
08-10-2010, 12:43 PM
I had the EXACT same experience, played one of the single player spec ops things. Thought it wasnt so bad so tried MP, an hour of waiting later I get into a game with 1 other person and he's hacking.

Screw this POS.