PDA

View Full Version : Best moments in the demo

Dark_Pinoy
08-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Post your coolest moments in the demo. I went to the bar and shot the bartender point blank with a shot gun and he fell backwards, through the railing and landed on a chair breaking that as well. Loving this game so far. Wish you could get more than tommy gun cops though >>

ReMaKc
08-11-2010, 09:02 AM
It was when i went into the burger shop and killed everyone with my machinegun ( Go it from the cops ) and then i ate all their food while cops tried to shoot me :D then i died

smetana
08-11-2010, 10:29 AM
1. go to the neighbourhood where the black people lives
2. shoot one that has a gun
3. run to a police officer when you get the horde of people running after you
4. watch the hood fight!
5. ????
6. PROFIT

Voldy
08-11-2010, 10:49 AM
I shot someone in the burger bar and the woman behind the coutner proceeded to call the police citing 'There's a madman in here, somebody do something!'

Love that attention to detail!

Man Who Stares
08-11-2010, 10:50 AM
went to the bar,shot the bartender and got ready to leave but ran into a cop who i shot in the chest and blew out the door behind him :D

Dark_Pinoy
08-11-2010, 03:58 PM
I've never seen that neighborhood. Where on the map is that?

scratchy##
08-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I like stealing police cars and the buses.

And pushing random women. Well, who doesn't ??

The playboy collectables are a funny addition.

Neverpleased
08-11-2010, 05:32 PM
I robbed a store. Made a quick 221 bucks left the scene bought a new shirt, returned and saw the police investigating. Stood bye eavesdropping when the clerk noticed me and she shouted.

"That's the guy! He's just wearing different clothes!"

Shoulda known betta than to think a flannel shirt would hide who I was.

In other words unless you buy a freaking raincoat and hat your gonna get nailed by the witnesses.

Duffren
08-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I went to a gas station and kicked the door open. The guy behind the counter said "Nice day, isn't it?". I thought it was hilarious. So I shot him in the throat.
Apparently the cop across the street didn't like that. He started shooting at me, so I put a beautiful shot through the window and hit him dead in the face.
I began running across the city eventually running into another cop. I opened fire, but some chick wandered in front of my gun and died.
A guy who was apparently walking with her drew on me, so I put him away too. Apparently he was in some gang, because another guy stopped his car sideways in the middle of the road and hopped out to take me down. He was a good distance away, but I still got him with one shot. It was even nicer than my through-the-window-cop-shot if you ask me.
Cops were closing in, so I ran again, thankfully that gang didn't have any other members around.
A few blocks away I saw a cop down at the end of the street sauntering toward me. I took cover behind a parked car to ambush him before he could alert anyone else. I didn't see the police car coming up behind me, or the cop leaning out the window with a shotgun.
Game over.

JK_DC
08-11-2010, 06:00 PM
But nothing is funnier than pushing the fishermen into the water. lol

EyesOfStalin
08-11-2010, 07:05 PM
But nothing is funnier than pushing the fishermen into the water. lol

haha i second that, love doing that

Dark_Pinoy
08-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Can you get above cops with automatic weapons or is that where it stops in the demo?

EyesOfStalin
08-11-2010, 08:44 PM
looks like thompson is as far as it goes in the demo

JoffL
08-11-2010, 08:56 PM
The rampages. http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2668/mafia22010081116525386.png Wish the corpses stayed around longer though.

DJ_Professor_K
08-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Best moments? let's see.

Robbed the cloths store that's near the river, went to take a dumb and when i came back the had the police there, as i heard the convo, she noticed it was me and i brided the cops to let me go right in front of her face. I waited for them to leave and blowed her head off and hidded behind the counter. Problem was that a black guy saw me shoot her and drawed his weapon out and started shooting me (still hidden behind the counter). Both the cops that were at the store killed him, but another black guy started shooting at the cops, and this continued over 5 or 6 min. as more cops and more black guys that happened to be near started shooting. The best was both the cops and the other guys took cover behind the cars and buildings. with so much shooting, the entire street was left covered in glass, cars totally trashed, etc. It looked beautiful.

JK_DC
08-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Nice. Watch out for the black guys in the gold lined jackets. I knocked one out in a fist fight and another one close by took out his gun and shot me.

Dark_090
08-12-2010, 01:45 AM
I was going to be a good citizen and took out my car from the garage, I was going to take it to the repair shop to buy upgrades but as soon as my tires touched the street a stupid driver hit my car and he just continued to drive as if nothing happened, oh no I said, this shall not go unpunished so I followed him and I handbraked in front of him on that narrow road to the right of the house, I shot his tires off and as he was running away like a little girl I shot him down.

Unfortunately a cop was around the corner and watched everything so he started firing at me, I took him down but he managed to call for backup, cars started blocking the streets and a bunch of cops with shotguns started taking cover behind the cars and a bloody shootout raged on. Cops with tommy guns started pouring out afterward so I started to retreat towards the houses near the stadium, I managed to steal a parked car and skillfully driving between the piles of wrecked cars I escaped from the heat, unfortunately it was a slow a55 car and 2 police cars started chasing me, I managed to evade them for a while but an old woman driving a really dirty car blocked the road so I had to make a quick left turn and a police car came out from nowhere in front of me and we crashed, as I was there sandwiched between 2 police cars the third one arrived with a police guy sitting on the window with a tommy gun and he ended me.

Those were some brutal 6 minutes and all that bodycount just because of a small scratch. :D