PDA

View Full Version : Back2back

skullzyer
08-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Well, this achievement seems to be broken, because I have tried several modes in online co-op and I've stayed near my partner (none of us took any damage) for more than 30 seconds, but never gor it... Maybe I'm doing it wrong...

Thorghan
01-15-2012, 01:42 AM
Sorry for gravedigging this old thread, but it fits, so I though why creating a new one.
I can't seem to get this achievement. I tried it on Barricade and in Freeplay. Everytime the achievement HUD shows N/A, even when I'm close to another player.

Any suggestions?

SnowBrigade
01-15-2012, 02:49 AM
Sorry for gravedigging this old thread, but it fits, so I though why creating a new one.
I can't seem to get this achievement. I tried it on Barricade and in Freeplay. Everytime the achievement HUD shows N/A, even when I'm close to another player.

Hello Thorghan,

The achievement is working but you're right about the tracker.

I only added the achievement tracking feature recently, there are a few achievements like Back2Back where I still have to add a progress bar.

But rest assured achievements are working fine, 1000s of people have Back2Back so I am pretty sure the achievement is working;)

Thorghan
01-15-2012, 02:58 AM
Hello Thorghan,

The achievement is working but you're right about the tracker.

I only added the achievement tracking feature recently, there are a few achievements like Back2Back where I still have to add a progress bar.

But rest assured achievements are working fine, 1000s of people have Back2Back so I am pretty sure the achievement is working;)
Hi SnowBrigade,

ah, I see. That explains, why the "Thinning the Horde" achievement also shows N/A, but the counter still goes up.
Thanks.