PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Login

Ryusho
08-13-2010, 09:11 PM
I keep getting the "Invalid Log in Error" even though I made this account, and it worked the last time I played, I even try making the account again it says "Account created!" then I try to log in "Invalid Account" whats going on? The names are not different, the password is correct, I have tipple checked if caps lock was on...

Ryusho
08-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Semi correction, "Invalid Username" even though I made an account with that very username.

delong
08-14-2010, 12:59 PM
It was probably a moment where you lost contact to the server (which isn't handled very well while the game is running IE no reconnect attempts). Restarting the game usually fixes it.

Sensai
09-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Bumping this as it is still, apparently, a problem.

Just bought the game after having my eyes set on it for a long while, and I made an account and all that jazz and it went fine. Was kinda going head to head with the girlfriend (who couldn't log in) and she left, so I stopped playing for a bit.

She got back, so we tried to play again...but I couldn't log in. Restarted a few times, no change. My internet's clearly working....what gives?

delong
09-29-2010, 04:46 AM
I believe there is a possibility that you could somehow create an account but it never actually gets sent back to the server. So when you hit ok to confirm the account, it will go back to the first screen and you'll appear to be logged in fine. Then when you start it next time you won't be able to log in because that name didn't get saved. :eek:

If you make an account, you could hit logout then try to log back in right away to tell if this happened or not right away I guess.

Unfortunately I didn't do any of the network related stuff in the game, and I'm not sure I could get the guy who did to come and fix these kind of bugs at this point. :confused:

On the bright side, all of your stats and progress is tied to your Steam account, so if you lose anything at this point it should just be a few high scores.

Sensai
10-01-2010, 11:16 AM
If you make an account, you could hit logout then try to log back in right away to tell if this happened or not right away I guess.

On the bright side, all of your stats and progress is tied to your Steam account, so if you lose anything at this point it should just be a few high scores.

Just an update: I tried what you said and it worked fine and has been working ever since. I simply created a new account (although it told me my earlier name was still in use, so it IS out there, haha) and logged out and back in. It worked fine. I quit the game and reloaded it to see I was still logged in. It's been a smooth ride ever since.

I wasn't worried about my progress or my stats being replaced or lost, but was somewhat worried about my high scores. I hadn't played too much, but I like to see my progression in games that use scores. That being said, the scores were still there.

Thanks a ton for making a cool game.

retroyoshi
10-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi there :) I guess all of this also applies to password errors as well? My compounded problem, then, is that I like my username and don't want to lose it creating a new account. What can I do instead?:confused:

Goteki-45
10-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Somewhat related: It won't allow me to use a dash (-) for the email address field. Any way to fix that? :P

Rsvaret
10-06-2010, 12:28 AM
I've tried creating multiple accounts. It works at first, but then when I start playing the game again, it tells me that the password is invalid. I really like the game, but I can't utilize the score competition features if I can't stay logged into an account for longer than 1 gaming session. Please help!

nekusagi
10-07-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm also having the problem. Oddly enough the game saves all my info anyway...

delong
10-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Several people have been emailing us about password problems. For some reason, the passwords for their user names are not what they put in originally. We're looking into what could be causing this. This hasn't been a problem until recently, so we aren't exactly sure what is causing it, but hopefully we can fix it quickly.

If for some reason you can't log in you can email us at turbagame(at)gmail.com and let us know what your username is and we can tell you what you password currently is.

delong
10-12-2010, 05:12 PM
We got the issue fixed. Everyone should be able to log in with their original passwords again.

Rsvaret
10-16-2010, 01:39 AM
It's working again! Thanks for fixing that!