PDA

View Full Version : Can't load my Batman Arhham GOTY saved game anymore with my GFW Live user

julio09s
08-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Hi guys, I've got a big problem here.

The game is a Games for Windows Live game, and you can play local or with an online gamertag, so I logged my Live gamertag, the one I've been using for years on my Xbox 360, completed the game and get a lot of achievements, just fine.

But yesterday I had to delete my gamertag, with the intention of download it again, trying to solve a problem with my user picture. I made a backup of my saved files in my documents folder before deleting the profile.

So when I downloaded my profile again (picture problem didn't solved), I logged in at Batman, but to my surprise it didn't recognize my saved game! Of course it was the same gamertag and had all the achievements I had obtained, but all I could do was to start a new game. I double checked the save file but couldn't help.

Any idea what I could do? I checked my other games, Fallout 3, Bioshock, and no problem with my saves.

Washell
08-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Batman Savegames/profiles are stored in two places. One is in My Documents, the other is in C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive. Without the Xlive part, which is pretty much your gamertag folder, it's declaring the savegames corrupt or doesn't find them at all.

Enjoy playing from the start. I did too, and honestly, that's no sarcasm.

julio09s
08-17-2010, 09:55 AM
Oops, too bad then, I used to like GFW Live because of controller support and achievements, but after things like that I hope every game start to use steamworks from now on...

Anyway, thanks a lot, because of this I've been able to solve my gamertag picture problem, I erased everything, downloaded my profile again and now it looks fine.

Great game anyway, it's nice to play it again, gonna try hard mode this time, I had to surrender in Bane fight but after completing the game it should be easier, I hope:D

Thanks!

Washell
08-17-2010, 12:23 PM
It helps to do a lot of the combat challenges to train yourself for the Bane fight. Especially when you start paying attention to the animations/movements of the enemies rather than the lightning bolts above their heads.