PDA

View Full Version : Empathy [Mutator]

ricky horror
08-17-2010, 05:14 PM
KFEmpathy

This is a mutator that I put together a long while back. I never posted it, so I randomly decided to, so that you guys can put your thoughts into it, or come up with some new ideas for it, or even just make a totally new idea from this.

This is a mutator where the ZEDs will take the damage of however much health you are missing... every second! Missing 32 HP? Eat 32 points of empathy every second ZEDs!! xD

The original mutator was supposed to be how ever much HP your missing (let's sat 32 again, for example), multiplied by 10, and that's the damage the ZEDs receive every second, which if you where missing 32HP, that'd be 320 damage a second. But that proved to be WAY too easy and WAY too powerful. When I tested it that way, I ran around with 97HP and everything was dead before I could find it.

The mutator was thought up by Prodigy, who also started on the base code and thought of it all up, but stopped working on it shortly after I picked it up. Coding help was received by Benjamin, who helped apply the damage to the ZEDs. I (ricky horror) compiled the actual mutator, edited the supplied portions of coding and changed a few things around, and tested it.

~~~ Video ~~~ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDzWQdJlsM)

NorthernMonkey
08-17-2010, 05:27 PM
definitely a clever mut - but i don understand how it can work in a team environment.

and it would never be whitelisted...

...i just dont see the point, other than to show off your modding skills.
:)

ricky horror
08-17-2010, 07:30 PM
definitely a clever mut - but i don understand how it can work in a team environment.

and it would never be whitelisted...

...i just dont see the point, other than to show off your modding skills.
:)

The point is as I stated above, to give people ideas.
It does the same thing in a team environment.
And I know it'd never be whitelisted. xD

Amander
08-18-2010, 06:49 AM
Hm, sounds cool. Would be a nice escape in those "Alone, almost dead and half an army following me through the hallways" situations.

Nerp!
08-18-2010, 07:12 AM
I'd like to see 6 people with 1hp against the patty :)

Dragunovhun
08-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Good job disabling the ratings, i suppose you expected everyone to give your video a thumbs down because of the gay music.

As for the mutator... why?

sole21000
08-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Hm, sounds cool. Would be a nice escape in those "Alone, almost dead and half an army following me through the hallways" situations.

So basically, get critically injured and everything turns into Dynasty Warriors?

Kastev
08-22-2010, 01:19 AM
When I first read the topic title, I was expecting something along the lines of the only way to kill zombies would be to heal them, either with the medic gun or the syringe.

This idea sounds fun too ;)