PDA

View Full Version : So should I play this game on the highest difficulty I hear the endins are different

Z Overlord
08-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Is the gameplay the same aside from difficulty? Is the ending the only story difference? Details but no spoilers please.

DrMatta
08-21-2010, 03:58 AM
I prefer the normal mode ending; in fact that's where BOOH picks up on.
The TRAUMA ending is good, but not worth the trouble.
Just check it on youtube when you're done.

Bramstein
08-22-2010, 02:07 PM
The Trauma-mode-only level FOREST is brilliance, but other than that, just stick to the lower difficulties--you aren't missing much.

johann_
08-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Is the gameplay the same aside from difficulty? Is the ending the only story difference? Details but no spoilers please.

Yes endings are different and both are awesome, i have some bad news. I don't know how painkiller difficulties are unlocked in your version of painkiller but retail has trauma locked and requires you to find all tarots on Nightmare to unlock Trauma. But i have on steam trauma unlocked by default :confused::confused: if you have unlocked trauma then go play it but you must find few very important tarots to survive last boss if you don't you will be in a serious pickle :(

Simple-Moderate difficulty has 5 chapters (simple story + must play BooH to finish it)
Trauma 4 chapters (true story)