PDA

View Full Version : pet dog on amazon island?

pkukyle
08-20-2010, 07:32 PM
i heard that you can get a pet dog from the amazon leader in the camp after you gave her the dog-whistle only if you are playing as a female. and then you can get into the guarded cave.
but i've tried many times with my female hepheastus' warrior with no success.
i wonder if it is true about this pet dog?

kovi_cz
08-23-2010, 01:02 AM
No, I'm afraid that this is just a rumour. But it sounds great. :) Where did you hear that?

pkukyle
08-23-2010, 03:17 AM
No, I'm afraid that this is just a rumour. But it sounds great. :) Where did you hear that?

well, pity it's just rumor... I heard about it from a chinese numen: coh forum, where someone wrote detail guides about the game.
then as you can't get a dog company, what about the guarded cave at cyrene, which is said to be allowed to enter only with someone who knows the way?

kovi_cz
08-24-2010, 12:49 AM
Ah, this is an often misunderstood thing. To get trough that entrance into the desert, you just need to ask that black guy Hargeb standing by. He will take you through that entrance then, but it isn't shown, which confuses lots of gamers.

pkukyle
08-24-2010, 08:27 AM
er.. Hagreb won't lead me in, no such option in conversation.

kovi_cz
08-25-2010, 12:32 AM
You have to talk to some NPCs first, I believe. I would try the priest of Hephaestus in Machatar (following the storyline), because that's how you learn about Plains of Renouncement, and I think that from Mynnakos in Cyrene you could learn about the Lost expedition area.