PDA

View Full Version : Bug: The Royal Door

1N54N3
08-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Has anyone else had this problem with The Royal Door quest? I was playing an Assassin, and being as I like to explore, I went into the passageway with the door for this quest. I cleared out all of the creatures in the passageway but since I didn't have the quest at the time, I left when I got to the sealed door. When I finally did get the quest (and now have King Godd's Symbol), I can't open the door. When I click on the door it simply says "The door is shut tight, there appears to be no way of opening it" as if I still don't have the quest/item.

Well since I have the item to open it, and they quest is telling me to open it but I can't, I would say its bugged. I hope I'm the only one having this, and I also hope it gets fixed soon! :)

brokenguns25
08-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Go around.

cosmonaut.zero
08-22-2010, 10:32 PM
You actually need to go around the other way. If you look at the map, that room has two entrances. The quest helper is telling you the shortest path to the room, but it doesn't take into account that that particular door is impassable. Yeah it's bugged, just in a different way.

1N54N3
08-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Oh cool, well thanks for the info. I had made a new character in the hope it wouldn't happen again lol. You guys rock :D

nmcveity
08-27-2010, 11:08 AM
This bug has been resolved in the upcoming patch.
-- Nick

1N54N3
08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks a lot. Its nice to see the Devs not only supporting their game but interacting with the community. Keep up the good work.