PDA

View Full Version : Languages?

Luciphear
08-26-2010, 09:27 AM
I've been considering purchasing The Longest Journey now, but I'd like to play the game in Swedish(since it's one of the few games I prefer with that language).

However, on the steam page it says Languages: English.
Is there any possible solution to that, regedit or a patch perhaps?
Otherwise I'll have to buy it elsewhere(though I prefer having my games on steam. :p)

Thanks in advance!

Sunnyma
10-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Can be delivered in Russian will appear, I have long waited for the moment to buy ...

Cpt. Sqweky
01-17-2011, 01:21 PM
It's unlikely that Steam will get the other languages. As I understand it, companies other than Funcom were responsible for the localizations into other languages, (for instance, the Spanish localization was handled by FX Interactive in Spain)so Valve would have to work out deals with all of those companies, which would cut so deep into their profit of the game (unless they sold each language individually) that it wouldn't be worth their time to aquire the rights.
It's unfortunate, but thems the brakes.

Imtrish
07-06-2011, 02:24 PM
I have managed to translate it into Spanish, in both audio and subtitles. If you want to know how ponedse contact me. I Imtrish o ***Leknaat*** in Steam

Gágnraðr
09-12-2012, 06:42 AM
To spanish users, in spanish:

He tratado de ponerme en contacto con Imtrish a través de este foro, incluso la añadí en amigos a Steam, y es imposible. Este chico/a no te hace ni caso, y si os fijáis tiene mensajes en su perfil de hace meses y meses preguntándole por el tema de esta traducción y ni se digna a responder. Probablemente sea una persona con algún tipo de carencias que utilizó este hilo/necesidad para llamar la atención

Sea como sea, sí que hay gente amable en otros lados que os facilitarán el tema de traducir el juego de 'The longest journey' al castellano. Basta con buscar en Google y encontrar una página de DLAN, un post creado por darkpadawan llamado 'Traducción para The Longest Journey' donde se informa de cómo hacer esta conversión