PDA

View Full Version : Scroll of Town Portal... er... Temple Hymn

Cathartid
08-30-2010, 06:15 AM
Does it work in the Arcadian Labyrinth? When I`ve arrived there at first time and killed the Minotaur, I`ve got a message "Yоu can`t use it right now", or such. But beforehand I spoke with a rival hero, and so (as I understand) I couldn`t leave Arcadia without answering him. Later I`ve returned there specially to check how that scroll works, and everything was OK.

Will that scroll work correctly without any conversation with a rival hero? Or maybe at first time (when the Minotaur`s still alive) it`s simply impossible?

kovi_cz
09-01-2010, 01:06 AM
I will have to ask around if someone still remembers any restrictions regarding this.

Cathartid
09-01-2010, 04:11 AM
So-called "role of right/left hand" :) works there, of course, but... that obligation to leave the Labyrinth "manually" after killing the Minotaur is... say, doubtful. ;) As with repeated visits to Misarica`s Lair too, by the way. It seems there should be another - and shortest - way (some sort of backdoor, portal, or such).

kovi_cz
09-02-2010, 02:08 AM
I don't know about Misarica's lair, but as far as Minotaur's labyrinth is concerned, the teleportation scroll shouldn't reportedly work there under any circumstances. If it does in some cases, it's a bug. :) But I think it won't be fixed, because it's not crucial.

Cathartid
09-02-2010, 05:10 AM
as far as Minotaur's labyrinth is concerned, the teleportation scroll shouldn't reportedly work there under any circumstances OK, got it. If it does in some cases, it's a bug. But I think it won't be fixed, because it's not crucial Now it works only after the Minotaur is slain. ;) I don't know about Misarica's lair No, I meant only that it`s really boring to visit Misarica`s Lair repeatedly. :)