PDA

View Full Version : Lost key?

chibi_charon
08-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Stoneship age. Brought up the sunken treasure chest, opened it, key inside. Win.
Picked up key, foolishly turned around and headed outside before realising the key was for the lock at the top of the ladder. Turned round, went to click the lock...

Where's the key gone?!

Start again from the beginning?

Also noticed that when I picked up the blue page, I lost the red page. Take it that's gone forever too?

in.meinem.turm.
08-31-2010, 12:18 AM
the red page went back to where it was before. You have no inventory in these games. You can only carry one object at a time but you can come back for the second page after you returned the other one to it's book.

cwangersky
10-18-2010, 11:53 AM
I know this is old, but I was curious, so I checked... If you are holding the key when you leave the lighthouse, you'll hear a little "bloop" noise that suggests the key has fallen into water. If you drain the lighthouse and go back down to the floor level, you'll find the key on the floor. You'll also find key and lock on the floor if you've already opened the trap door.

Interestingly, it also makes the water "bloop" noise if you leave when the lighthouse is drained... but the key is still then on the dry floor if you go down and look.