PDA

View Full Version : Needs xbox dlc

Biohazard13
08-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Usually I thought the pc gets more content than the 360 but after the "No plans for pc dlc at this time" this is utter Bull. Why doesn't the pc get the dlc? I would love to play as excella and rebecca.

TheWoozler
08-31-2010, 06:59 PM
Usually I thought the pc gets more content than the 360 but after the "No plans for pc dlc at this time" this is utter Bull. Why doesn't the pc get the dlc? I would love to play as excella and rebecca.

Obviously nobody bought the PC version of RE5, even though Capcom actually made a great PC port.

If they ported the DLC over to the PC, it probably wouldn't sell enough to recoup the time it took to port over the content.

Aionism
09-01-2010, 02:44 AM
"Let's release the PC version of RE5 several months after the console versions and then wonder why it doesn't sell well." - Capcom

Choster
09-01-2010, 04:01 AM
"Let's release the PC version of RE5 several months after the console versions and then wonder why it doesn't sell well." - Capcom

QFT

If capcom wants to make inroads on the PC they need to start treating it tier 1. They have improved the quality of their ports greatly but its not enough.

TheWoozler
09-01-2010, 09:09 AM

Would you prefer they released a half assed and sloppy PC port? Since that's what you would have probably got if the PC version was released at the same time as the console versions.

Learn to think.

QFT

If capcom wants to make inroads on the PC they need to start treating it tier 1. They have improved the quality of their ports greatly but its not enough.

"QFT" is stupid since he didn't speak any amount of truth. He's just another PC gamer that's a crybaby over PC gaming dying.

Also you have given no incentive to Capcom to treat the PC community with any respect. Sure, they never were the best at PC ports, but now that they're actually doing GREAT PC ports, you need to offer them a reason to keep doing so.

TheWoozler
09-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Look at Dead Rising 2! It's $39.99 and much cheaper than the console versions. Yet it's not even a top seller on Steam and hasn't come close. You are not offering Capcom a reason to treat PC gamers as Tier 1. SO BUY A COPY OF DEAD RISING 2 AND GIVE THEM A REASON!

Lord Mordeth
09-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Obviously nobody bought the PC version of RE5, even though Capcom actually made a great PC port.

That's what i'm thinking, not that i have clue on the actual sales figures or anything.

If they ported the DLC over to the PC, it probably wouldn't sell enough to recoup the time it took to port over the content.

True, but i know i would buy the DLC (assuming the quality was there), should they port it to PC.. all but the Versus mode or whatever it's called anyways.

Biohazard13
09-01-2010, 08:37 PM
The left 4 dead games get free dlc on pc while the xbox guys have to pay so I just don't get it.

Nickq2007
09-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Did RE5 sell poorly on the PC? It was at the top of the Steam lists for a while at release and during each of its sales. I'm not sure how it went at retail but I can't imagine it doing too badly their either.

Aionism
09-01-2010, 11:05 PM
whining and stupidity

DMC4, RE5, etc. are made for the PC then ported to the consoles. If those several months are used to make it not "half assed and sloppy" then why were games like Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, Just Cause 2, and Call of Duty [insert number] all released on PC and consoles at the same time yet not terrible on PC? I'm sure Capcom is capable of doing the same thing. Why they don't is a mystery.

Look at Dead Rising 2! It's $39.99 and much cheaper than the console versions. Yet it's not even a top seller on Steam and hasn't come close. You are not offering Capcom a reason to treat PC gamers as Tier 1. SO BUY A COPY OF DEAD RISING 2 AND GIVE THEM A REASON!

How do I know Dead Rising 2 is going to be any good? I'm not touching it until I've played a demo or it gets good reviews.

testy
09-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Look at Dead Rising 2! It's $39.99 and much cheaper than the console versions. Yet it's not even a top seller on Steam and hasn't come close. You are not offering Capcom a reason to treat PC gamers as Tier 1. SO BUY A COPY OF DEAD RISING 2 AND GIVE THEM A REASON!Tell them to give PC DR2: Case Zero and not hold out on PC.