PDA

View Full Version : Favorite CoH faction to play with?

italian88
08-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Self explanitory, who is your favorite faction to play (British and Panzer Elite included if you can play as them) with and any favorite moments with them in battle (Online as well as Skirmish) and maybe tips or advice on good strategies for other people.

Discuss away people :)

Soldierman1945
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Wehrmacht.
Favorite moment would have to be playing online and almost being almost wiped by the British Churchill tank. I managed save 3 volksgrenadiers and built another HQ near my teammate then I built up my men and took on the tank. Then I rebuilt my original HQ. I felt like a master and destroying Churchill tanks by the end of the game (I had destroyed like 10 of them by the end). We also won the match. :cool:

italian88
09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah my favorite is Wehrmacht too. Not an online man but I shred skirmish up ALL day long :)

I played a 2v2 skirmish with me and my "team mate" as the Wehrmacht and my opponents were 1 British and 1 America (all computers were set to normal difficulty). My team mate got completely smashed early in game by americans due to they picked the Armored perk and raided them with M4's. Then it was 2v.1 and I was fighting heavily on one front with the British. So I picked the Blitzkrieg perk and called in a Tiger tank and backed it up with some Greniaders with Panzershrecks (or however you spell it) and since I set the victory condition to "anhilation" I just took everyone through the thick of everything and blew the ♥♥♥♥ out of their bases and then picked off all of the small stuff in the end.

I was so proud of myself. And I like the "Reload! Reload!" of the Tiger tank's crew when they fire. It makes it seem intense. I love this game so much.

Wehrmacht seem like such a good long-term support faction or a good go-all-out faction too. I just dont like the lack of base defenses :(