PDA

View Full Version : I'm Excited

Drakes8211
09-06-2010, 11:41 AM
I would check in on this game every now and then, but I played the demo yesterday and loved it. It freaked me out. I then bought the whole Penumbra Collection (which I've never even heard of) online for only $6 and got Call of Chuthula too.

Lets just hope I can beat all of them before Halo:Reach gets here lol.

nizzie
09-06-2010, 11:46 AM
I would check in on this game every now and then, but I played the demo yesterday and loved it. It freaked me out. I then bought the whole Penumbra Collection (which I've never even heard of) online for only $6 and got Call of Chuthula too.

Lets just hope I can beat all of them before Halo:Reach gets here lol.

I played the Penumbra series about a year ago and immediatly bought CoC afterwards. Very good games there, enjoy. And hurry up! :D

maul_inc01
09-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Remember guys, for Call of Cthulhu you really should read my post in that forum and downlaod the Sucklead patch. ;)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1257813

The patch MAY not be working for the Steam version, but that can be solved. If you decide to try it and have problems, let me know if you have trouble with it, and I will try to help you out.

Nidoking
09-06-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm fairly excited about it too. Sadly this is the first game of this type I've ever played. Thankfully steam gives demos for all kinds of games so I was able to find out about it and try it. Typically I love the survival horror genre but now I realize I was playing the wrong games.

The part where you run through the water from the monster was absolutely amazing and tense.

Drakes8211
09-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Remember guys, for Call of Cthulhu you really should read my post in that forum and downlaod the Sucklead patch. ;)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1257813

The patch MAY not be working for the Steam version, but that can be solved. If you decide to try it and have problems, let me know if you have trouble with it, and I will try to help you out.

Would I still be able to play my save after installing this patch? Or would I have to restart? Cuz im 4 or so hours in and dont really want to replay everything.

maul_inc01
09-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Would I still be able to play my save after installing this patch? Or would I have to restart? Cuz im 4 or so hours in and dont really want to replay everything.

Hmm, it's been some time since I played this, so I actually don't know. Sorry, but you will have to find out for yourself (may I suggest that you make a backup of your savegame and the default .exe file.