PDA

View Full Version : Got all arcade medals but no tourist achievement?

Baseballdude
09-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I got everything for the arcade mode and all the medals and stuff but i didnt get the achievements for them both like friend of bruce or the tourist one. The only thing im mission in the game is 2 more medals on "My Exploding Zombie Head" (Challenges). Its hard to get the gold and dev. Have i missed something in arcade? I did all the save daisy and all the rest. And i still didn't get anything?
Any help?

Alpha Kenny One
09-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I would like to know the unlock sequence as well. I seem to be stuck only getting bronze medals and unlocking other levels.

Baseballdude
09-09-2010, 02:05 AM
I would like to know the unlock sequence as well. I seem to be stuck only getting bronze medals and unlocking other levels.
Theres a sequence to it? I just thought it was like you get it all in one shot and your good. I hate to think there is a combination to all this.:confused:

Alpha Kenny One
09-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Theres a sequence to it? I just thought it was like you get it all in one shot and your good. I hate to think there is a combination to all this.:confused:

I was just assuming... It might be that I just suck, and have not achieved a high enough score. :p

Try the challenges anyway, there is some great humor and game-play twists there.