PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER-Tampter

iTimmah
09-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I need Tampter. I heated the blood, squished the plant, and put the jar under that contraption, and now I need tampter I guess? I read the note and said it needed a well, so I'm back there right now. What exactly do I do?

DIENER
09-09-2010, 03:27 PM
You use the meat you got earlier and put it in a well with that water monster let it eat it and pick up the bone and back to the lab with it.

iTimmah
09-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah I'm talking about now, after I used that meat in a previous well. I guess it was a trick well...

I can't go back, nor do I remember where that well is...and I can't find meat in the Chancel, or anywhere.

den rare
09-09-2010, 03:31 PM
You use the meat you got earlier and put it in a well with that water monster let it eat it and pick up the bone and back to the lab with it.

Yeah, at first i used my bucket. But the monster ate it up and i was soo frustrated i went around searching for a new bucket. After a good 30 minutes i figured "What the heck, what do i have this piece of meat for?". I try tie it to the rope and it worked!

Then i lowered it, monster ate it. Then i pulled it back up and TADA!! There it was.

My face went from :( to :D

iTimmah
09-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Yeah but now I don't have meat. I don't think the game would put me in this position without a back up piece of meat somewhere. Or if I needed that meat for now, it wouldn't have let me us the meat on that other well.

Tupeles
09-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Where can I purify the blood?

DIENER
09-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Use search

k3Ck
09-09-2010, 04:26 PM

If you have all parts for the cure and all parts of the orb just go to where you put the orb and something will happen...

lejjo
09-10-2010, 07:13 AM
Yeah I'm talking about now, after I used that meat in a previous well. I guess it was a trick well...

I can't go back, nor do I remember where that well is...and I can't find meat in the Chancel, or anywhere.

You can load a saved game where you have the meat and do it all over again

Shadow_Man_PW
09-10-2010, 03:28 PM
you should now have "remains" instead of meat. It looks like a bone, the description says it has mucous on it...