PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Has anyone else noticed...

SteveRB0
09-09-2010, 05:42 PM
The giant spiders hanging on the walls in the level called Nave? It's the one where you meet Agrippa.
They were on the walls at the bottom of the huge stone staircase and I missed them my first time down, I'm assuming, because they blend in really well with the stone walls.
Are they some part of diminished sanity, like the cockroaches that crawl across your face? Or just really big spiders

kylekino9
01-25-2011, 04:15 PM
The giant spiders hanging on the walls in the level called Nave? It's the one where you meet Agrippa.
They were on the walls at the bottom of the huge stone staircase and I missed them my first time down, I'm assuming (http://www.convertvideofiles.net/convert-transport-stream/convert-transport-stream-to-avi-dvd.html), because they blend in really well with the stone walls.
Are they some part of diminished sanity, like the cockroaches that crawl across your face? Or just really big spiders
I understand this part, Thanks for your sharing! It helps me out of the problem, It's comprehensive.

Saijin_Naib
01-25-2011, 09:16 PM
They were on the walls at the bottom of the huge stone staircase and I missed them my first time down, I'm assuming, because they blend in really well with the stone walls.
I've not decided yet, however, they are the same spiders from Penumbra. Gave me a good scare, I hate spiders :P