PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Storage/Machine Room/Study/Guest area...[SPOILERS]

SpiritSharD
09-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Sorry for the longish title. I didn't want to put "Stuck in Storage" incase someone viewed the thread and hadn't been to the other areas yet.

Okay, so, basically this is what I've done so far (in order)...

~~~~

I go to study, have a look around, collect items, notes etc, and then leave.

Go to Guest Room, looked around a bit, picked up a few notes, left.

Entered Storage, went into the "Instrumenta" area and browsed the rooms. Collected drill parts and put them together. A door won't budge near a cave-in, can't get past cave-in. Monster appears after entering another room, I leave area.

I go to the Guest Room again, acquire key and leave.

Enter machine room, hear some guy talking, pick up notes and place cogs in machine. Leave.

Go back to Study in search of rods and can't find anything. Same again with the Storage and the monster seems to have disappeared and there's a girl crying.

~~~~~

Pretty much stuck at the moment. If you could provide me with a few tips about where I'm supposed to be looking that would be great. :)

teh_rac00n
09-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Drill the 2 huge tanks and collect both liquid in the jar you still have.
EDIT : in the storage area, near all the barrels.
Blow the wall past the girl crying with the explosive you have created. Throw something at it to explode it and retreat because you'll get hurt.
Continue in the newly opened corridor.
You'll find the rods you're looking for (2, at least)

SpiritSharD
09-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Thank you very much mate. :)

bigcol1962
10-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Thank you too!! Bit of a cul de sac at the mo' ;)

GamerGawd
10-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Help!

I have 2 rods but looking for the 3rd.
I have 1 metal and 1 wooden rod but I cant find the 2nd metal rod.
Where is it?

Cobra007
10-09-2010, 06:34 PM
@GamerGawd: There's 2 rods in the storage area after you clear the rubble, and there's another 1 in the inner study. You have to break a window that's in the same hall as the rubble blocking the inner study. After that, you have to go outside through the window and then jump from stone to stone. After that, you'll see an open window and that's the inner study.

Fun, huh?