View Full Version : XML parsing error.
09-15-2010, 07:07 AM
i got the XMl parsing error, it sais: not well-formed (invalid token)at line 1 of default.xml.
what do i do?
hope you can help me
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
XML Parsing Errors
When suffering from XML downloading a newer version of XML Parser from Microsoft can help, this can be done so from this link:
I get an "XML Parsing Error" when launching the game
* This appears to happen sometimes if the game encounters a problem and quits unexpectedly and settings become corrupt as a result of this.
Deleting your settings should in most cases:
- Make sure FM is not running.
- On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Demo\settings\ (using Windows Explorer, Application Data is hidden by default but you should get to it by typing the path)
- On Windows Vista: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Demo\settings\ (using Windows Explorer, AppData is hidden but you should get to it by typing the path)
- On Mac OS X: /Users//Library/Preferences/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009 Demo/ (In the Finder Sidebar: Click your username, then go to Library -> Preferences -> etc..)
- Delete all sub-folders in this (the 'Settings' folder). Do not delete the entire "Football Manager 2009" folder in "Application Data"
- Now try to run the game.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.