PDA

View Full Version : 3D Vision and The Guardian of Light

simonlourson
09-21-2010, 03:12 AM
Do we know how compatible the Guardian of Light will be with nVidia 3D Vision? Do we have tests... I couldn't find anything on google.

isolated1
09-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Do we know how compatible the Guardian of Light will be with nVidia 3D Vision? Do we have tests... I couldn't find anything on google.

Tomb Raider Underworld worked with 3d vision, and Guardian of Light uses the same engine, so try it. I will test it tomorrow.

simonlourson
09-22-2010, 01:29 AM
Hmmm, with the game being top down and all, I can't imagine it will look any good in 3D... Wait and see! :D

simon_brown75
10-15-2010, 01:07 AM
It's not top down, it's isometric, roughly the same view as Torchlight, and that works extremely well in 3D. If there's no issues with things rendering at the wrong depth, this could be one of the best 3D games there is.

I'll give it a try later.

Sodgrim
10-15-2010, 02:20 PM
All - I have 3D vision and I have tried it with TRGoL. I use a GTX 260, 3D Vision, Viewsonic 120hz. Looks pretty good actually. Some shadows are at incorrect depths, switching off cleans up 3D. I will post a more in-depth review later.

PS: I have noticed a lot of people don't use the advanced convergence configuration (keyboard shortcuts) etc... it makes a big diff on getting the most out of 3D. In other words, I use CTRL+Shift+'+' to increase convergence and ...+'-' to decrease... then Shift+F7 to save the config... Mostly necessary for view switching from far to close... snice TRGoL is typically stationary you can set it nicely and enjoy... :)

AlHudsonFX
10-17-2010, 03:31 PM
All - I have 3D vision and I have tried it with TRGoL. I use a GTX 260, 3D Vision, Viewsonic 120hz. Looks pretty good actually. Some shadows are at incorrect depths, switching off cleans up 3D. I will post a more in-depth review later.

PS: I have noticed a lot of people don't use the advanced convergence configuration (keyboard shortcuts) etc... it makes a big diff on getting the most out of 3D. In other words, I use CTRL+Shift+'+' to increase convergence and ...+'-' to decrease... then Shift+F7 to save the config... Mostly necessary for view switching from far to close... snice TRGoL is typically stationary you can set it nicely and enjoy... :)

OK Thanks for sharing