PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!

fielix16
09-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Is there anyone who has had this issue I contacted support yesterday and I have still not heard a peep out of them. Here is the message box that I am getting:

---------------------------
Error
SecuLauncher: failed to start application. [2000] -> 0x000002E4
OK

I tried restarting, uninstalling/reinstalling, defragged, launched from the desktop, clicking the play button, double clicking the name. And non of it worked.

Danos138
09-22-2010, 04:17 PM
well if you uninstalled and reinstalled too many times you may have locked the game with the securom. since buying a digital copy were gonna steal it they only allow a certain number of downloads(installs) a month or something along those lines.

fielix16
09-22-2010, 04:20 PM
I preloaded it and when it wouldnt work after it had been released i uninstalled and reinstalled and i havent uninstalled it since. So I am not sure what is going on.

Danos138
09-22-2010, 04:27 PM
just reverse the charges on your creditcard thats what im doing. so many problems with this game right now its pathetic i didnt spend my hardearned money on a beta of F1.

dotnerdify
09-22-2010, 04:35 PM
just reverse the charges on your creditcard thats what im doing. so many problems with this game right now its pathetic i didnt spend my hardearned money on a beta of F1.

I will be surprised if your cc provider ever revert the charge.

enkilol
09-22-2010, 04:44 PM
lol u guys sucks.
jesus ♥♥♥♥in crist wait for a patch there is less than 2 days the game is released. Starcraft 2 its like 2 months or 3 and there still people with problems, chill.

dotnerdify
09-22-2010, 04:48 PM
lol u guys sucks.
jesus ♥♥♥♥in crist wait for a patch there is less than 2 days the game is released. Starcraft 2 its like 2 months or 3 and there still people with problems, chill.

Chill? You are probably the best customer on earth. Buying defective stuff then "chilling". Or maybe you're just so full of money that you don't care? Lol

fielix16
09-22-2010, 04:49 PM
I wouldnt have much of a problem but I would at least like to play the game.

dotnerdify
09-22-2010, 04:51 PM
I wouldnt have much of a problem but I would at least like to play the game.

Ye I can play the game. At 10 fps. Very fun :D

Danos138
09-22-2010, 04:54 PM
this is a racing game now a highly complex RTS with potentially endless balance possibilities. there shouldnt be these types of problems in a game that is released. and im pretty sure False advertising is grounds for refund, the game doesnt even support many things it claimed it would.

dotnerdify
09-22-2010, 06:08 PM
this is a racing game now a highly complex RTS with potentially endless balance possibilities. there shouldnt be these types of problems in a game that is released. and im pretty sure False advertising is grounds for refund, the game doesnt even support many things it claimed it would.

Again, seriously doubt you'll ever get a refund on a game. But if you ever find a way to the spread the word!