PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Options,

sunscreamer
09-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Is there anyway to change the graphic options other than the resolution and vertical sync? That would be great if there was extra features and how to get to them and change them.

El_Cappatain
10-06-2010, 02:22 PM
bump bump bump...also interested to know an answer to this!

DeTard
10-06-2010, 03:53 PM
From my understanding, if you want other settings changed you'll have to do it from your video card's control panel and force the settings. Not an ideal way of doing it, but not surprising considering it's a port. Though I have seen ports with far better options.

Solus87
12-03-2010, 11:45 PM
I'd really like to know also if there is a better way of changing the graphics options other than doing it from my control panel in Windows. I have forced some options and I can say that it still doesnt show much of a change on how the quality of textures etc look. Maybe it can be tweaked in a .INI file or config file somewhere for better results? Anyone have any ideas? :confused:

Sami69
12-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Why you want this game to look better? If haven't gotten too far in the game i understand. I thought this game looks kinda bad but after getting further i think this game is looker