PDA

View Full Version : Any way to go to last checkpoint?

guitarxe
09-26-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm on the second level (I think?) riding the noot, and at that point where there's this low rock blocking your path, and you have to dismount and go under it and send you skiff to mess up some machinery to take your noot through. Well now above this place there's these two pipes that you can jump in between to pick up some red hexes. And I've jumped over them and further to the right. But coming back now I see there's that block of rocks that only noots can break blocking my way back, and I can't go back the way I came because I can't crawl up the pipe. So... I'm kinda stuck.

Is there a way to go back a checkpoint without redoing the whole level? And if I have to redo the level, do I have to collect all the secret chests and datapacks and skiffs I've already found?

Thanks in advance!

Bingojubes
09-26-2010, 09:41 PM
as far as i know, the chests, data pads, and other special items found don't respawn, but the regular hexes do. so if you found a chest on a level, the next time u play it it wont be there, which is helpful in narrowing the searches.

Filruan
09-27-2010, 12:35 AM
[...]
, and I can't go back the way I came because I can't crawl up the pipe. So... I'm kinda stuck.
[...]

If you have to get up the pipe, try to jump up on it, or, jump on the pipe and smash you sword into its wall (like you do on platforms where the icy winds blows) then hit jump, and Kit catapult herself up the pipe.