PDA

View Full Version : 'Opportunist' achievement - broken?

Tola
09-29-2010, 05:09 AM
I went through a couple of maps trying to avoid mining, and I'm pretty sure I succeeded... but I never got the achievement. So I played an unfinished level I made with fairly extensive tunnels dug and nothing to mine. I did have to place a couple tunnels to get around, but it was easy to avoid those.

Ten turns later the game ended with me the winner (I had the only semi-complete layout) and I still didn't get opportunist. Is anyone else having trouble with that achievement?

LunarGiantStig
09-29-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm investigating this. We've had people trigger it under the wrong conditions, so it seems like there may be a bug.

dredos
10-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Yes i remember finishing a level only looting gem drops and treasures from the dorfs i knocked (not near any veins), got Shieldbearers and Soft Hands at the same time but not Opportunist.

LunarGiantStig
10-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Turns out we were triggering this if you never turned in any gold, gems, or mithril, which is rather hard. You would need to win by only turning in relics.

I've got it fixed, it'll be easier to get in version 1.2.

RegalKain
10-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Turns out we were triggering this if you never turned in any gold, gems, or mithril, which is rather hard. You would need to win by only turning in relics.

I've got it fixed, it'll be easier to get in version 1.2.

You can also get it by tying with scores of 0. Tying with a score of 0 also gets you the mithril only achievement.

LunarGiantStig
10-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah. Both of those are fixed in the upcoming patch.

So if you want to cheese it, better hurry up!

Tola
10-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Looks like the patch fixed this. Thanks!