PDA

View Full Version : Is this game scary?

AzureRipper
09-29-2010, 09:15 AM
My definition of scary: creepy, destroyed environment, zombie-like humanoid enemies, even worse if the said enemies pop out of shadows to attack you and/or move really fast and restort to melee attacks.

I also happen to have a bad case of undead-phobia and undead creatures, whatever form they're in, scare me. I prefer to stay away from horror games in general (haven't played STALKER purely because of that). Hell, even Bioshock scared the sh*t out of me but I somehow managed to get through it by saving every half a minute.

I'm only 15 mins of so into the game, just got my first weapon, and faced off a couple of enemies. So, is the whole game based in a semi-destroyed area with undead creatures? Is it like Bioshock in that respect? And how easily do you die?

NitrousX
10-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Singularity is not really a "horror-game" per say. There are a couple levels where these invisible creatures pop right in front of you (if you decide to run past them they will chase you until you have killed them) but that's about it. You will not wet your pants, I can promise you that. Now Doom 3, that's a different story...