PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to kill with mgs?

Nate69
09-30-2010, 11:57 PM
So i have been having problems getting ANY kill of my own, ive tried an insane amount of configurations, and am YET to kill somebody with my ally completely weakening them and i just happen to get that last shot...

I had combined my 2 graves, with my rockets on the same button, so wen i click it shoots, mg and rockets, so essentially all i have to do is hold down the 2 mouse buttons and i shud be packin some insane firepower...

I was point blank, zoomed in, puttin everything i got into the mechs core, and ended up killing MYSELF from being so close b4 i killed him...

a sniper was focusing on my teammate i role up behind him, unload 2 mgs, and rockets into the back of him, he turns around, throws a few random sniper rounds my way, and BAM, my legs are gone, cores on fire, and im runnin for my life.. yet i hit him with over 180 mg rounds, and about 16 rockets... NOTHIN.

My question.. is WHAT IS THE SECRET TO ACTUALLY KILLING ROBOTS, IM DESPERATE HERE, I simply CANT kill anyone... maybe my lag! i guess i cud just SUCK THAT BAD, but its odd when i kill myself while shooting someone else point blank.. im hittin their mechs but it seems like mgs, or rifles just dont cut it AT ALL...

TimedParadox
10-01-2010, 12:09 AM
So i have been having problems getting ANY kill of my own, ive tried an insane amount of configurations, and am YET to kill somebody with my ally completely weakening them and i just happen to get that last shot...

I had combined my 2 graves, with my rockets on the same button, so wen i click it shoots, mg and rockets, so essentially all i have to do is hold down the 2 mouse buttons and i shud be packin some insane firepower...

I was point blank, zoomed in, puttin everything i got into the mechs core, and ended up killing MYSELF from being so close b4 i killed him...

a sniper was focusing on my teammate i role up behind him, unload 2 mgs, and rockets into the back of him, he turns around, throws a few random sniper rounds my way, and BAM, my legs are gone, cores on fire, and im runnin for my life.. yet i hit him with over 180 mg rounds, and about 16 rockets... NOTHIN.

My question.. is WHAT IS THE SECRET TO ACTUALLY KILLING ROBOTS, IM DESPERATE HERE, I simply CANT kill anyone... maybe my lag! i guess i cud just SUCK THAT BAD, but its odd when i kill myself while shooting someone else point blank.. im hittin their mechs but it seems like mgs, or rifles just dont cut it AT ALL...

You won't kill anyone if they're several ranks above you.

Nate69
10-01-2010, 12:18 AM
You won't kill anyone if they're several ranks above you.

wait ur kidding right? so if they are a higher rank... u cant kill them? like seriously...!?!? :confused:

Cus im really tryin here, without sacrificing the look of my guy.. i would really like havin a really tite lookin mech and not have to make sum fat block just for efficiency...

Nate69
10-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Problem fixed... just spam spider legs, with daul missle launchers and dual machine guns... yup.. just ♥♥♥♥in be cheap ♥♥♥ and get all the kills... my last round was 17 kills 2 deaths... 1 because i fell... -___- is that REALLY wat this make game is ganna become...

Delphidelion
10-01-2010, 01:55 AM
As long as you take thetime to become wiley, you can use about any setup. people are able to run with melee setups even.

Redvan
10-01-2010, 10:36 AM
killing higher ranks is not impossible... unless you suck.

judging by your set up, you're a very slow mech. = easy target for snipers. Legs can generally be 1 shot by a sniper with piercing shot. If not piercing shot, then usually 2 hits. Also, a sniper can generally kill most anything with 2 shots to the chest.

TimedParadox
10-01-2010, 10:54 AM
killing higher ranks is not impossible... unless you suck.

Obviously never gone against someone several ranks above you, have you?

Redvan
10-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Obviously never gone against someone several ranks above you, have you?

i do very often

Metazare
10-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Make a lip gloss pink wanzer to throw people off their game. Maybe it'll puzzle them long enough to allow you to put a bullet in their face.

SuperRiker
10-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Problem fixed... just spam spider legs, with daul missle launchers and dual machine guns... yup.. just ♥♥♥♥in be cheap ♥♥♥ and get all the kills... my last round was 17 kills 2 deaths... 1 because i fell... -___- is that REALLY wat this make game is ganna become...

Yeah, that's basically what it takes Nate. I was dual bonemasher dual donkeys and just fired everything at once. Got insane amount of kills and low deaths until everyone started hopping over melee.

Just wait until you're a quad-leg hopper with dual grenade launchers, the sniper rifle, and the repair backpack. You'll be king of this game!