PDA

View Full Version : ugh... gj missile spammers

Redvan
10-01-2010, 10:37 AM
to those of you that play like ♥♥♥♥ and just spam lock on missiles... learn to aim and stop playing like 5yr old pansies. My cat can play the way you do and win.

Metazare
10-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Should just let your cat play. It would make lvling up faster and you could focus your attention on more important things, like drinking.

Redvan
10-01-2010, 12:55 PM
i'm gonna add to this list:

EMP noobs. Was playing vs someone today who literally couldn't hit ♥♥♥♥ unless it was standing still directly in front of him.

god... worthless gamers all over the place...

GothicLolita
10-01-2010, 01:14 PM
How about you learn to dodge?

Redvan
10-01-2010, 01:34 PM
How about you learn to dodge?

how about i already know.

GothicLolita
10-01-2010, 01:52 PM
how about i already know.

Well you obviously dont considering you came here to complain.

Redvan
10-01-2010, 07:37 PM
i should also mention that i never said anything about not being able to beat a spammer... I simply mentioned how faggy it is to use the easiest weapon in the game...

NitroBullet
10-01-2010, 11:52 PM
you can dodge the missiles. learn to play.
if you have ever played Exteel you'd have known.

The real issue is shet controls and shet mouse aim.

ajburges
10-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Consider this:

Missiles are unlocked fairly early. Low level players need to use them to have any chance against high level players with Rocket Launchers and Sniper Rifles that can 2 shot their wanzer (broken matchmaking guarantees facing these builds). Next they get the shield which makes this strategy all the more appealing since rockets can be fired with the shield up. They then play this strategy so much they develop their tactics to a razors edge making "real" skill unapealing.

The problem is the very BROKEN balance of this game. The first sign that something was wrong is when missile-boating single player with a sniper rifle added later for fun made the game into easy mode on hard (untill I had to use quad legs then I found 2x shields, 2x gatling, and repair pack ;))

Unless this is addressed prepare for multi-player to boil down to 3 builds: rocket launcher boats, sniper+missiles, and the mentioned shield+missile skirmisher. I will wait for a few patches to render judgement on the multi-player (frankly the only reason I see to buy before a game hits $20 or less) and thus how I will buy this publisher's titles.

Polykleitos
10-04-2010, 09:20 AM
i should also mention that i never said anything about not being able to beat a spammer... I simply mentioned how faggy it is to use the easiest weapon in the game...

Homophobia much? How is using the easiest weapon, or any weapon for that matter, homosexual? Using a rocket means you like people of the same sex? How about you go stop being a bigot, instead of complaining.

Redvan, it's people like you that make the world a worse place than it should be. Thanks for being homophobic.

TimedParadox
10-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Homophobia much? How is using the easiest weapon, or any weapon for that matter, homosexual? Using a rocket means you like people of the same sex? How about you go stop being a bigot, instead of complaining.

Redvan, it's people like you that make the world a worse place than it should be. Thanks for being homophobic.

I really hope you are trolling.

Redvan
10-04-2010, 11:31 AM

lol, it's people like you who take the rocket launcher and shove it up your a$$ in pleasure.

i can complain if i wish.

Metazare
10-04-2010, 01:55 PM

Though several of us disagree strongly on weither this game is crap or not. I'm confident we'd put aside our differences for a moment to agree that your drivel has no place in this conversation.